I arrived on Sunday night at 3am in the morning it was a horrible train ride as it was busy and to many drunk people entered the train in cologne (told you peeps cologne isn’t that nice). I could hardly sleep and was happy to get off the train as soon as it came to a stop.
it hit me in the face as I got off the train. Mosbach was warm even in the night I was able to survive with only a light jumper but in essen BOOM it was freezing. I had no clue that it would be that cold. Well I could have done nothing to prepare myself as all my jackets and big clothing is packed in boxes and on the way to essen. My parents picked me up and as they tried to light the New Year’s candles I walked towards them. We did not talk a lot on the way back, the only sound you could here was the garnishing of my teeth.
The first day went by fast and was all in all a good day. Woke up in my brothers room and was surprised that he was there as well. When I fall asleep at 3:30am he wasn’t in the room so I was a little confused when I woke up and realized that there is a second person in “my” room. I first thought it might be kyle or ben until I realized “no more ship”.
I went to church and it was really nice. It was a smaller service and as we still have holidays not to many people were there. I enjoyed the service and found myself laughing about message and songs, as they fit into my mood and situation I am in. my friends greeted me well and I was happy to see them again.
Today has been my first day alone back home, well half alone. Mum and dad went to work in the morning and little brother and sister went to school. Well so I was most of the time alone in the flat and found myself looking through my old journals that I had left back home as I came to visit after 12 months. Horrible I tell you, man what stupid stuff I wrote at the beginning and how my focus was. Man it hurts reading that stuff and after just a few minutes I found myself on the floor asking god for forgiveness, as his name never appeared in these entries.
in the afternoon I went through the flat and found the DVD’s of Long way Down I am not sure if you know what that’s about. It is about the actor’s ewan mcgregor and charley boorman who are driving with bikes all the way from Scotland to Cape Town. I started watching it and well it made me homesick ;)
as the family started to come back we started talking and when beni came back I asked him to show me his drum he got. Well and before I even knew I was jamming with him in the kitchen. We had a good time and well our parents loved seeing their kids playing music together.
This day comes to an end and I have to say I am happy for how it went.
I will be meeting with my pastor tomorrow to speak about some future options, please pray for that.
I am fine in the moment, because I try not to think about certain things, but I am sure that from time to time it will hit me. well my dear friends thank you for reading and for praying.
be blessed
sebi
2 comments:
It's so good to have you here and it was a present and deep touch of my heart, so listen and share when you made music with Beni!
Thanks. =)
keep coming with the updates, your right where God wants you, he is perfect so trust in him!!
Enjoy every minute of your time at home man, and we'll talk soon.
Got 14 guys praying for you over here so be encouraged!!!
Love you BRO!!
Post a Comment