Wednesday, April 7, 2010

pictures

on the way to vienna......an amazing sunset colored the mountains in a nice pinkone of the amazing buildings in vienna
the three of us jenny, jana, me and katrina
vienna what an amazing city

4 comments:

kaylee said...

I have to say something- you titled the picture of Jenny, Jana, Katrina, and you- "the 3 of us." I think there's 4 people in the picture.
You make me smile :). It's good to read about how you're doing. I will be praying as you go home.
Blessings!

sebi said...

well must be me, who is not counting myself in...or just me being me ;)

Kim said...

Yes, I was about to comment on "the 3 of us" caption too! I read it as "the 3 of us.... jana, jenny and me" AND then there's katrina too on the end! ;)

Unknown said...

Haha,how glad, that not I postet my question how you explain the secret between three and four =)

Wonderfull pics, special the first one.

See you soon.