Wednesday, April 6, 2011

life is good

I'm sitting in the uni right now and i'm listening to a mr. Hess.
I arrived back in mosbach on sunday afternoon after a month working in my company.
The time in hankensbuettel has been good and a lot happened.
after a long time of struggling with my studies i have come to the decision to quit my studies.
It wasn't a easy decision but i have total peace about it and it was the right thing to do.

I'm in mosbach in the moment to arange the final things with the uni and to spent the last days with my awesome study mates. I am truly thankful for all the new friends i have made in my time being here. I will miss you guys a lot and i'm sorry for leaving you all. Thanks for your friendships and your help. JAn i will miss your character and your listening ear. Flo and daniel i thank you for your patience with me and for all the fun we had studying math, physic and all the other hardcore stuff. Kai i think your awesome and you have an amazing style (i'm still interested in that jumper dude). At all the guys that share the passion for HIMYM: life is gone be LEGEN, wait for it DARY. I thank you all for your acceptence and for alowing me to lead this class for the past 3 months. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

So now whats next?
I have some ideas but i think it is to soon to post it here. I need your prayers for guidence and for the right focus. I will let you guys know what will happen next as soon as i know more details but it will be totally different thats for sure.

Ok i think it is time to listen to the prof one last time.
God bless you all
love sebi

2 comments:

Timo said...

Moin Sebi,

vielen Dank für das Update, und Deine ehrlichen Worte.

Werde auf jeden Fall für Dich beten, dass Gott Dich führt und Dir Weisheit gibt!

Wo auch immer es für Dich weitergeht, und wo auch immer Dich Deine Wege führen! Gott wird immer und überall bei Dir sein!!!

Gott segne Dich!

Allet Jute =),
Timo

daniel said...

Schad drum.

Ade Sepp