This sign was made by our leaders, who are leaving the ship in the next two days. in the moment I saw it, something inside of me changed. I realized that after the next coming days, there will be no leaders left, except the captain and the officers. Normally, I would say that this is not a big deal, but it is. We are a good community, but the danger is still there, that some people shoot out and go mad. I pray and hope, that this will not happen and I hope, that we can hold this ship in a godly way together. Nothing should go wrong and god should get all glory. I pray that I can be a good example and that god will use me to speak up in moments, when things go mad. I really do hope that we can keep the ship in peace. At this point I would like to thank all the leaders, who have been on the ship. You guys have done a incredible job, especially in such a hard time like this. I will never forget all the deep and good conversations with you alex and you seelan, They have kept me going and helped me to come this far. You guys have changed my heart and helped me to change who I am, thank you.
thank you for who you guys are, all of you.
now a new chapter will start, that will show who we really are. Are we only nice, because we have people in our backs, that control us, or are we ourselves so focused, that we care about all these rules, even if nobody is there? May god help us to go through this time!
Prayer needed!
sebi
No comments:
Post a Comment